IT PROJECT MANAGER
Armundia Group is looking for an IT Project Manager figure to be included in the Technical Department of platform design and development.
The resources will be responsible for the governance of the projects assigned to them:
- Managing the activities required for the optimization of development processes and coordinating the activities of the groups that are involved;
- Ensuring the achievement of the required quality standards, in line with the deadlines and cost estimates.
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- Bachelor's and / or specialist degree in scientific subjects, or similar;
- Proven experience (about 10 years) of developing Web applications in the Enterprise context, preferably, but not necessarily, in the Banking or Insurance field;
- Mandatory condition: A solid technical background on development environments and Java JDK / EE languages or alternative frameworks;
- A good knowledge of SQL and the most common RDBMS, with technical skills in data modelling, script and front-end;
- Ability of analysis and documentation of business requirements and their transformation into technical requirements;
- Strong motivation to achieve the goals assigned;
- Ability to plan and organise work with attention to detail;
- Problem solving skills by assessing specific situations, evaluating options and recommending solutions;
- Autonomy, Proactivity and Dynamism in managing own activities and those of the project team;
- Ability to work under pressure and in complex organisations.
The following Soft Skills integrate with the job applicant profile:
- Relational skills and effective communication skills, both verbal and written, within the company and with customers;
- Ability to positively manage the "motivation" of the work team members;
- Innate curiosity and receptiveness to change.
The following skills are advantageous:
- A fluent level in written and spoken English;
- The ability of economically managing the projects.
If you are interested and you think you fit the bill, do not hesitate to apply!