JAVA ENTERPRISE SENIOR DEVELOPER
- Minimum 8 years work experience with Java and Java Enterprise (Java EE/Spring).
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in scientific subjects, preferably in the Engineering and Computer Science fields.
Under the supervision of their Team Leader, the candidate must show:
- Technical competence
- Ability to coordinate with the work team
- Software analysis, design and development skills
- Initiative in doing their own research and propose solutions
To adequately fulfill the job role it is essential to have an in-depth knowledge of:
- Knowledge of Java JDK 8 and later versions
- Knowledge of Java EE or alternative frameworks such as Spring / Spring Boot
- Good knowledge of SQL and ORM systems
- Knowledge of REST paradigms and interfaces
Expertise in the following technical skills is advantageous:
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3
- Knowledge of Container and Virtualization Platforms (VM, Docker)
The following requirements integrate with the job applicant profile:
- Teamwork and leadership attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to support the team and the clients.
- Willingness to travel
- Possibility of working remotely
- Regular Training
- Salary offer commensurate with experience
Our teams are highly motivated by our managers who combine strategic vision, decades of experience and applied scientific research. In partnership with the University of L'Aquila and the Politecnico di Milano. We aim to further a resource coordinator role with the chance of working with a technological stack based on distributed architecture, micro-services, SPA (ReactJs, Angular, Vue), DevOps methodologies and container application platforms (docker, kubernetes ...) delivered through cloud (AWS, AZURE ...)
If you are interested and you think you fit the bill, do not hesitate to apply!