Armundia Asset Shaper is the software solution for investment managers, designed to support all the major aspects of the investment process in managing different types of portfolios (individual, private or managed clients, collective, institutional or ownership).
Equipped with a powerful management dashboard for monitoring investment limits, the application constantly monitors, both ex-ante and ex-post, the various objective and subjective parameters of risk and portfolio performance.
Armundia Asset Shaper was developed with the objective of strengthening and rationalizing the workflow of the investment manager and covering all features necessary in the processes of Asset Management, combining ergonomic interfaces for accurate analysis tools, profiling, reporting and monitoring.
In order to increase work efficiency, all operations take place in automatic mode using an advanced STP Process: subprocesses, activities, calculation, transfers, exchanges, reports, notifications, subtasks and other events related to the workflow are performed without any need for the reintegration of data or manual steps.
Portfolio Model. This module makes it possible to set the definition of optimal portfolios for different risk/return profiles and manage model portfolios with details of investment objectives and risk coverage (market/exchange).
Investment Limits. All the functions that operate on the portfolios have an advanced control panel that operates in an ex-ante and ex-post modality, in order to monitor investment limits, simulate expected positioning and report on levels of use and any exceeding of the limits set.
Rebalancing tools. This module supports rebalancing operations on groups of portfolios (even without the model portfolio) and includes the automatic management of all the details of the proposals generated (market, currency dates, exchange, negotiation cut-off, commissions, etc.)
Event Management. All events associated with the client are handled automatically, with a broad and comprehensive case-library (investments, withdrawals, subscriptions, investment line changes, closing ...)
Performance Measurement. Indispensable tool for evaluating the efficiency of money managers’ investment approach, this module performs the measurement and analysis of performance according to various calculation models (MW, TW, IRR) and includes the function of decomposition and performance attribution.
Risk Management. This is an advanced component that supports the processes of risk assessment and profiling, with ex-ante (value at risk) and ex-post (volatility, tracking error, Sharpe index ...) indicators; its functionality is made even more powerful by tools for timely inquiry and a historical database for multiple extractions
Alert&Advisory. Functional and easy to use, the alerting feature processes predetermined user-defined rules to create notifications and reminders of key portfolio or aggregate indicators.
Order & Trade Management. Streamlines and automates the entire process of handling orders, with integration of trading systems, management of orders carried out (bulk orders) and management of funds/umbrella funds with cut-off orders.
Completing the application architecture are transversal functions of reporting, position monitoring, deviations from the model and limits, aggregated or detailed inquiries, export to excel and automatic e-mailing.
- Multi-currency solutions to meet the needs of inquiry and reporting in different currencies.
- Multi-language solutions for the user who reports to the client.
- Management of various types of traditional, derivative and innovative financial instruments.
- Management of individual and institutional portfolios for both asset management and advisory services.
- Collective management with ex-ante and ex-post controls of regulatory limits, proxy statement and with particular reference to the monitoring of delegated portfolios.
- Focus on data quality with validation and tracking processes for changes implemented.
- Modular architectures to allow the organization to create its own solution on the basis of its specific needs.
- High application usability for web html clients, exposition of SOAP and SOA services, the application can be used directly online. Standard J2EE architecture and independent database.